Aurora 4 byte interface

Hi to all I am new to group. i am working on aurora protocol. i am stuck as want to use aurora protocol fo r 4 byte interface. Although i can generate core for the same using core generator but the reaing interface signals have to generated. How do i do that. If any body has already done ythatpls reply soon.

Reply to
bajaj

Hi to all I am new to group. i am working on aurora protocol. i am stuck as want to use aurora protocol fo r 4 byte interface. Although i can generate core for the same using core generator but the reaing interface signals have to generated. How do i do that. If any body has already done thatpls reply soon.

Reply to
bajaj