Aurora core example simulation

Hi, I'm new to Aurora and am having trouble simulating the example design the core generated. When I execute sample_test.do in ModelSim, nothing is clocked, and many of the signals remain undefined. I think I'm missing a library, because there are a few modules that are called but don't exist in the project, specifically MGT0_GT11. I've downloaded all of the service packs and updates, but only have evaluation versions of both ISE and ModelSim; could that be the problem? Do I need to configure the MGT beforehand and integrate it into the core? If so, how do I do that?

Thanks, Catherine

Reply to
Catherine Trammell

Catherine, If I remember rightly last time I worked with Aurora (about a year ago) you needed a SWIFT license for ModelSim as Xilinx only provided a model of the MGT in this format. I might be out of date though .... Cheers, MikeJ

MikeJ