Architectural level CMP simulators

Hello everybody,

Does anybody have any idea of a multiprocessor simulator. I have worked with uniprocessor architecture simulators based on simplescalar. Please suggest some CMP simulators which are more or less easy to build in Solaris/Linux machines. I would prefer using a CMP simulator based on extension of simplescalar but I am open to try my hands on anything new as well. Thanks in advance.

Koustav

Reply to
Koustav

try cmpware.com

there are free demos (eclipse plugin CELL BE 8 x spu + 1 x spu)

commercial product is reported to generate fpga design...

Reply to
rponsard

Not sure what you are looking for, but there is Cmpware's CMP-DK:

-- Steve

-- 12/31/07

Reply to
Steven Guccione