Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

New meter!
Hi! I'm an italian student and I'm searching a new meter for my hobby. In this moment, I'm trying to repair a monitor, but I sometimes repair bike, sometimes I work in the electric euipment of cars,...

GSM send/recieve unit
Hi, I am currently interested in creating a car alarm that can send/ recieve SMS. I know it has been done to death but I am going to integrate it with a cheap GPS reciever and Google maps to provide a...
3
3

Power Designs Bench PS: schematic?
Looking for schematic and/or manual for TP325 triple power supply. This is a 70's (?) lab bench supply. Like this: Thanks, http://tinyurl.com/243y95
5
5

Don Bosco Electronics Stethotracer and Mosquito / Production year(s) ??
I have a Question on Don Bosco Electronics Inc., which was located Littell Road and/or 56 Route 10, Hanover N.J. - USA They produced the " Mosquito" and the "Stethotracer" ( the latter with a load of...

Closed Circuit
Hi, My niece has a question on her homework, and we can't find an answer anywhere! She's only 10, so it should be a fairly simple question -if you know anything about circuits, which I don't! What is...
1
1

B&K 2635 charging amplifier
Hi there, Could anyone point me to a place in Tayside Scotland that could test two of these units out? I am going to sell them but I do not know anything about them and would like to make sure they...

OnLine Auction - Typical Shipping Costs - Opinions?
Hi- I've been looking at several companies that provide auction services for company asset liquidation. The bidder is responsible for the packing, shipping, etc for winning bids. The bidder must hire...
1
1

Sansui 9090
Hello All; I have a Sansui 9090 since I bought it new. Other then a few small problems with it over the 30+ years I have own and operated it has been a great receiver. Reciently I was playing tunes,...
2
2

schematic for oscilloscope LG OS-5020
Hi everybody, I would appreciate it if someone could send me the schematic for oscilloscope LG OS-5020. I use it for my daily job. Thank you
1
1

WTB: Front handle for Wavetek 3001 or similar
I was wondering if anyone might have some spare parts for a Wavetek model 3001, 3002, or 3000, such as a front handle and/or modulator board. I bought a 3001 AS-IS on eBay recently that works, except...
1
1

What happened to toroid power transformers?
15 years ago there were (if I remember correctly) lots of toroid power transformers available. It seems that most of what is available now is the same old steel lam cores. Did the market price for tor...
39
39

Modifying a Huntron 2000
I was talking with the Huntron people and if they say that the old 2000 doesn't do a good job on ICs. They told me you need a new model that goes down to 300mV to get passed the protection diode. I...

Extech MM560 - Micronta 22-167 Shootout
Got my new Extech MM560 today, pretty cool. Haven't had much opportunity to play with it much yet, but I did a few measurements just to see how the 15 year old Micronta was holding up. On an old 6V...
37
37

J&P NIM modules?
I've been loaned a J&P NM III amplifier for a Nuclear Instrumentation system (NIM). I believe this is a pulse shaping amplfier but I have no manual or instructions so I don't know exactly what this...

Favorite bench supply circuit?
I want to build a bench power supply, and am looking 'round the net for a good circuit. Requirements: 2 outputs, adjustable v, adjustable i, v & i meters (or digits). Prefer 30v max, or similar....
14
14