Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

mobile phones
Mobile Phones Are the Hottest Consumer Electronics Products Mobile phones are one of the biggest selling categories of consumer electronics, and are going to continue to generate profits for vendors...

2-4 Axis Control w/ Video Feed
I'm looking for an off the shelf portable product, which can accomodate the following: 2-4 axis of control (likely servo motors) live video feed. The solution should be somewhat portable, something...

[ ac motor sample ]
Welcome, Sound s crazy but I'm designing my own inverter and seeking for small power AC motor. Does anyone know company which can provide me with free sample of AC motor? best regards, Matt
1
1

FA $.01 No Reserve GB Instruments Multimeter GMT 12A 5 Function 12 Range
No reserve Auction ends Sunday night
2
2

Question on ESD mats....
Recently my co. got on the ESD bandwagon, they had some technicians come in and install a ground point on our test bench, and they gave us two sets of ESD mats and grounding straps. I think they are...
1
1

USBEE, CleverScope Is this stuff any good?
In my ongoing quest for some new equipment, I'm also looking for a small logic analyzer of some sort. I don't really want (or have room for) a big CRT based analyzer even though the price is right on...
9
9

Do Ultrasonic cleaners work.
Does anyone know if those Ultrasonic cleaners really work. It's the type which uses a small stainless steel bath(and water) and high frequency vibrations. I have one but can't see any difference when...
4
4

Low cost spectrum analyzer <100MHz?
Question: Is there a low cost spectrum analyzer that allows low level noise measurements? Roughly like this: 1-100MHz or more. Narrower filter than the usual 9kHz (but not steep). USB, can be...
22
22

Q about Tektronix 2220
Hi I have a Tektronix 2220 with some startup problems. The power supply is not able to get the scope up and running, but if i disconnect +5V and +8,6V it works and after startup I can connect +5V and...
2
2

Vintage Dumont 292 Oscillograph
This looks to be '40s or so vintage. Plug in and it appears to work (I can get a trace), have not done much more than that. The power caps appear to be 2.5uF, 1500V and there are about a dozen of the...
9
9

light curtains
I am looking for surplus on Sick Optik AGSE and AGSS light curtains. Mark Graf

Ailtech/Eaton 13611
I am looking for a noise precision receiver Ailtech/Eaton 13611 or a precision piston attenuator ( Eaton , Weinschel or equivalent) at 30 Mhz to calibrate attenuators. Another solution is welcome.

ordinary coil teleports small objects from miles away. How to build a TELEPORTATION COIL
Pahana (in the East) would touch his head to the ground and he would instantly appear (in Arizona, Hopiland), the Hopi elders said. Best to use solid wire for reasons that some turns may want to...
1
1

Re: Calibration Of Electronic Equipment In The Home Workshop
On 28 Feb 2007 18:27:45 -0800, "Too_Many_Tools" Gave us: If you have used test gear, and you do not intend to PAY to have it calibrated, you be best off leaving it all the fuck ALONE!
67
67

Metrix MX 575: Searching for schematic
Dear experts Has anyone of you a schematic for that DMM? I would be happy to get a copy ... Full of hope Reinhard