WTB: Front handle for Wavetek 3001 or similar

I was wondering if anyone might have some spare parts for a Wavetek model 3001, 3002, or 3000, such as a front handle and/or modulator board.

I bought a 3001 AS-IS on eBay recently that works, except for a slight moddulator problem, but it is missing the left front handle. I believe both handles are the same part. I would like to make this into a good- working and ok-looking generator, so I would appreciate any help in getting parts for it.

Thanks, Al, WA2AS

Reply to
Al

Just a thought, but it might be a lot easier & cheaper to find a matching pair of new, vagely similar handles, rather than trying to find the exact spare part to match the remaining handle.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."