Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Rubber dome switches
Have you tried ? Their terms & conditions list: "International shipping is available through a third party service Bongo." Contacting them may work out for you? Cheers!
1
1

HP Agilent 859X option 105
Anybody who has one of these old spectrum analyzers might be interested in this thread on Agilent's web forum. There are instruction on how to add option 105 for free on newer units. Have fun!
1
1

Has anyone got a Hitachi V-223 (or V-423) oscilloscope service manual?
Hi, I got a Hitachi V-223 on eBay fairly recently, but it is quite out of spec. I can't find a service manual online - only an operation manual which isn't much help. Does anyone either have a digital...
1
1

Wanted: Boonton 91-B Schematic
Hi guys, I'm looking for the schematic of a Boonton 91-B RF Voltmeter. I can find many other 91 series schematics but not the 91-B. It would make my job easier with the correct schematic. Any leads?...
3
3

Connector source?
In article , DaveC wrote: DaveC- It looks like a Jones plug to me. Check out . You may not need the angle-bracket version and the size may not be right, but at least it is a starting point. Fred
1
1

WANTED: HP/Agilent 4395U-010 Upgrade Kit
Greetings, I am looking for anyone who may have the HP/Agilent 4395U-010 Upgrade Kit for the 4395A Network Analyzer. Essentially, this kit would include the floppy or flexible disk with the key...
1
1

Aeroflex FB100A : Manual ?
Hello all, I'm looking for a user manual of the Aeroflex/IFR FB100A bit error rate analyzer, initialy from company FASTBIT, pdf or paper copy. Seems no longer available from the supplier. Anyone ?...

Identifying buck-boost transformer windings?
Have a wiring diag: How to wire it isn't the question. Which wires are H1, H2, X1, X2, etc. is the question. Series light bulb or Variac (will use 120 mains for testing as that is the only Variac I...
3
3

weird DMM ohms readings on transformer
I came across a weird issue I've never seen before which is baffling. My scope is down for the count so I can't look at the waveforms coming out of the meters which may explain this. I was measuring...
17
17

Manual Schlumberger 4002
I am looking for the service manual of the Schlumberger 4002 synthesyzer. Thanks
1
1

Oscilloscope question
Hello I intend to buy a new cheap CRO for low frequency work (
1
1

HexBug Crab Motor Speed
Hi, Is there any way to put a trimpot in circuit below to control HexBug motor speed ? Thanks.
1
1

Who OEMs Dell laser printers?
Past and present OEMs? Trying to see what brand toner they use... Thanks!
4
4

New version of arbitrary pattern creation software - CAP Tool
Introducing a new version of CAP Tool, the mathematical, hardware-independent arbitrary pattern creation tool. This upgrade can output patterns in the the XY .csv format used by many benchtop AWGs,...

Android in your Netbook!
Why on Earth should anyone want to downgrade their netbook by installing Android when a full fledged Linux distro would be much more powerful, a lot faster, truly open and still free?
1
1