Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GR 805C
Hi from Spain: I have a very old Signal generator from Gen Rad. This one is the model 805 C I will be very grateful if somebody would can sent me a brief plane of the RF stages (RF Osc. and RF ampl.)...

Re: AQ-7902C Floppy disk memory
Dear Sir , Please explain more what you are looking for? I have access to a surplus where there are plenty of second hand hp measurement, analyzers etc.. equipment. The references of this surplus are:...

Re: Please Help--Newbie seeks quality Signal Generator
I'm sure that you, or someone, could make anything you want, given enough funds. It's just difficult to control the waveform when things get that fast. Plus, why would you need all that flexibility...
5
5

2445B focus problem
I have a 2445B scope on which I can not adjust focus to obtain a clear sharp trace. The best focus is achieved somewhere in the middle of the range of the focus pot which leads me to believe that this...
4
4

Re: Differential mode transmission lines with no groundplane
Tech The virtual ground exists only for the differential mode, so the common mode needs a ground return path. Using multiple modes on transmission lines has been common practice on telephone circuits...

rfq: reel to reel etching capability
I am looking for a US company that has reel-to-reel etching capability for very high volume production. The part is actually a clad material comprised of stainless steel and copper. The stainless...

Re: Help! - Problems with UPS unit for computer equipment
Also look on the back of the unit. There might be a momentary push button that is used to change the input acceptance window. If you AC input is marginal then it might be faulting. I have seen APC's...
1
1

Re: Pictures : BRAIN ELECTROCUTION BY SHOOTING AT FACE (was Re: Do Hyenas Howl On A Full Moon Night ?)
Stop picking on the poor sock puppet. Better yet, go rent "A Beautiful Mind" and the you'll know the rest of the story. He had death rays too you know......
1
1

Re: Twin cored co-axial cables
In message , Bob Myers writes You could also mooch around your local computer salvage place and watch out for IBM System 36/38 or AS/400 kit, they used Twinaxial cable, though I'm not sure of the...
1
1

FA: Ebay Digital cameras & Misc - Olympus C-2000 Zoom & PDC700
thanks for looking

Re: WTB: 1/4 Oz. copper-clad FR4
Maybe not 1/4 Oz, but check : under "PCB Laminate". B.t.w, what are you building with 1/4 Oz laminate ? Jan-Erik. Dev Null wrote:
1
1

FS: EICO Signal Tracer
EICO model 147 Signal Tracer -- nice Functions: This signal tracer has inputs for Audio and RF. Output transformer and speaker connections are brought out. In addition, a Watt meter function provides...
1
1

Re: VCR records ok, but no playback - what's wrong?
... makes perfect sense. Thank you, John. I will try cleaning those heads again. Regards, Bob. record magnetic one
1
1