Wanted: Boonton 91-B Schematic

Hi guys,
I'm looking for the schematic of a Boonton 91-B RF Voltmeter.
I can find many other 91 series schematics but not the 91-B.
It would make my job easier with the correct schematic.
  Any leads?
                  Thanks, Mikek

P.S. To Jeff, This is a tube model, I heeded your advice, I'm using an
isolation transformer.

problem; I have one calibration pot (1V range) that has very little
effect. The others have about a 30% range, this one maybe 1%.

Re: Wanted: Boonton 91-B Schematic

"amdx"

** ROTFL  !!

Wot simple faith in an idiot's advice.

No iso tranny is gonna save a fool like you from death by electrocution.

....  Phil

Re: Wanted: Boonton 91-B Schematic

Hi, Mike -

Would a 91CA schematic help? If so, then...

http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/boonton/91ca/

Re: Wanted: Boonton 91-B Schematic

  Ya, I've checked that one, there seems to be to much difference
for me to trace it out.
                   Thanks, Mikek

Site Timeline