Rubber dome switches

So I have to repair a Yamaha instrument that has its push switches worn out.
The rubber dome switches are known as VE135700. Dimensions 10x10x4mm. About
half of the 4mm height is the dome. I'm desparatly looking for replacements
but no luck so far. I found one supplier but he only ships inside the States
which is of no help as I am in Europe. Anyone has an idea where to find
replacements? I looked at Farnell, Mouser, RS and other well known suppliers
already but as I mentioned, no luck.

petrus bitbyter

Re: Rubber dome switches

Have you tried <www.partsimple.com/ve135700-yam-n-13.html>?

Their terms & conditions list:
"International shipping is available through a third party service Bongo."

Contacting them may work out for you?

Cheers!

Site Timeline