Android in your Netbook!

http://worldtech20.blogspot.com/2013/10/android-in-your-netbook.html

What you should NeedAny UNIVERSAL SERIES BUS Flash Drive ? 256MB+ (with n
ot any info on there, in any other case it will likely be lost). Many gadge
ts may possibly help SD playing cards as well.Any Suitable System (see 1 be
low)a half-hour of your timeThis StepsThe general process getting Android o
s over a Netbook is easy. My spouse and i has been ready for a large quanit
y involving headache, nonetheless it got me in relation to 20 moments. Step
..

Re: Android in your Netbook!
Why on Earth should anyone want to downgrade their netbook by installing
Android when a full fledged Linux distro would be much more powerful, a
lot faster, truly open and still free?

Site Timeline