Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

To Extends IOs of #Arduino And Any other Controller use #IOTrain
#IOTrain: Lets unlimit IOs on Arduino. And with few changes on Raspberry PI IO train provides modular approach to extend digital IOs available to Arduino. (or with some modifications to Raspberry Pi.)...

Component Circuit Board Parts for 1G Eclipse ECU
This not a lot of detailed info about these old 1G's out there, so I'm having to do a lot of guessing... My problem is the Check Engine light does not illuminate. The bulb and all circuits external to...
20
20

Eclipse Electric Window Circuit
Greetings! I had to take a break from the timer project.... Now I am troubleshooting an electric window circuit. The drivers side works fine. Passenger window motor will not energize. I have already...
7
7

Looking for a Low Cost On Delay Timer
Names can be confusing, so here's what I'm doing.... When 12VDC is applied to the input, I need a 12VDC output for 5 seconds. Then output will go back off and stay off until the input goes to zero....
44
44

VOIP Equipment and Services
I started a discussion in S.E.D about VOIP and got some good info, but not much in the way of experiences with retail solutions. I am thinking of going with a service called NetTalk which is sold...
1
1

Automotive alternator windings & rectifier
has photos of an alternator with 4 connections for windings (each of 3 phases + common), and the 8 diode rectifier. But wiring diagrams show only 3 connections and 6 diodes. Where does the common...
31
31

ÇáÎÏãÇÊ ÇáÊì ÊÞÏãåÇ ÌÇãÚÉ Çá ãÏíäÉ ÇáÚÇáãíÉ ÈãÇáíÒíÇ
1. ÊÃãíä ÊÃÔíÑÇÊ ÇáÏÑÇÓÉ Ýí ãÇáíÒíÇ áØáÈÉ ÇáÊÚáíã Çáã ÈÇÔÑ. 2. ÇÓÊÞÈÇá ÇáØÇáÈ ÈÇáãØÇÑ ÚäÏ ÞÏæãå áÃæá ãÑÉ Åáì...

smps controller IC datasheet?
oem power supply, 31.5 vdc 1.5 A. I want to change the output to 24 v. There is one 8-pin IC, labeled: 230D1 PUICO I don't see a datasheet anywhere for this.  Any ideas? Thanks, Dave
3
3

easily create complex arbitrary waveform patterns
We'd like to announce CAP Tool, a powerful software tool that lets you easi ly create complex arbitrary waveform patterns. This hardware-independent to ol for both benchtop AWG and ATE programming...

Fluke 87 LCD display stucked in auto test
Hi, My Fluke 87 multimeter is stucked in LCD auto test mode. I turn on multimeter, and all segments stays on. Is there any way to fix this ? Thanks
7
7

Looking for information on Ailtech Model 188a plug in
Greetings: I am looking for some information on a Ailtech Model 188a plug in I recently acquired. If you know anything about this plug in, or where I can find more information, please let me know....

Nam Tai Electronic & Electrical Products Limited (2633) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Summary Nam Tai Electronic & Electrical Products Limited (NTEEP) is an electronics designing and manufacturing company. It is a subsidiary company of Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. NTEEP principally...

Portable Medical Electronic Products: Technologies and Global Markets
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS This report provides: Examination of portable medical electronic products, specifically medical d iagnostic equipment and imaging systems, drug delivery devices, interventio nal...

Bright stripe on LCD display
This is a ~ 4 year old HP Pavilion laptop with LCD display. There is a bright vertical area on the left end of the display that is incongruous with the rest of the display. It is only on the left end....
4
4

Is there a single GSM cellphone under $200 that meets the bare minimum specs?
In another thread, we established bare-minimum specs for a starter Android phone (for a kid) to be the following: BARE MINIMUM SPECS: 0. Carrier = (your personal choice) 1. OS = Android 4.0 or better...
6
6