Help: I Need software for EZ-EP EPROM programmer

Hi, I have an old M2l EZ-EP EPROM programmer and I cannot locate the software for this thing. Can anyone point me to where I may find it? It used to be freely available at

but that website has since gone down.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Blair

Reply to
baakre

That would be MUCH appreciated! Yes, that is my real email address.

Thanks, Blair

Reply to
baakre

I can email it to you. Is your address valid?

Reply to
doug

Done. Let me know if there is a problem.

Reply to
doug

Hi,

I was reading this post on the EZ-EP programmer, and would really appreciate if you could send me the software for the programmer. Thank you very much.

John Carmichael snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
jet

Doug,

I received the files but accidentally deleted them as spam (I realized what they were after I had hit the delete button). I'm sorry to bother you but could you please send them again?

Thank you and sorry for wasting your time!