Q: need help with Eprommer Advantest SE 4948

Hi,

I recently bought an old Eprom gang programmer Advantest SE 4948. The programmer initializes correctly with no error message, adjusts itself to the Eprom-type according to the switch at the back plane, but does not react on any keys pressed. Consequently, I cannot start the copy process.

Does anyone have any hint for me what might be wrong? I have disassembled the case and found a firmware eprom inside that seems to be rewritten. Maybe this has gone wrong and I need a new copy of the firmware.

Does anyone here on the line have such a programmer and could provide me with a binary file of an appropriate firmware?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Best Regards, Peter

Reply to
Peter Hendricks