Looking for old support software for 'RomEm '

Hi... I just acquired an old Rom Emulator device made by MicroSystems Development company (now defunct) called _RomEm. _I'm trying to find the driver software for it. MSD had an ftp server

that had the software available but I cannot seem to access it. I figure that it is down.

Does anyone have a copy of the printer port software that they could help me out with? I would appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks Jim

Reply to
Jim Flanagan

Might try here:

*/

ArarghMail912 at [drop the 'http://www.' from ->] http://www.arargh.com
BCET Basic Compiler Page: http://www.arargh.com/basic/index.html

To reply by email, remove the extra stuff from the reply address.
Reply to
ArarghMail912NOSPAM

Worked OK for me a minute ago. Probably just another intermittent internet problem so it is worth trying again now.

-- Chris Burrows CFB Software Armaide: ARM Oberon-07 Development System

Chris Burrows

The webpage link works OK, but when I attempt to download the files from the FTP link, I get a SERVER not found error. When you say 'Worked OK', do you mean the Web page or FTP server? Thanks for trying.. Jim

Reply to
Jim Flanagan

Oops, sorry for the false hope! I misunderstood you and only tried the web page. If I were you I'd do as Fred B suggested in the sci.electronics.design newsgroup and contact the current administrators of the domain:

Chris

Reply to
Chris Burrows