Looking for old software for 'RomEm'

Hi... I just acquired an old Rom Emulator device made by MicroSystems Development company (now defunct) called _RomEm. _I'm trying to find the driver software for it. MSD had an ftp server

that had the software available but I cannot seem to access it. I figure that it is down.

Does anyone have a copy of the printer port software that they could help me out with? I would appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks Jim

Reply to
Jim Flanagan

Jim Flanagan a écrit :

When trimming the ftp address (ftp://publicftp.msd-tech.net/romem-1.3.zip) to

you're redirected to
which also owns the
domain name, so you might try to contact them.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Brendan Gillatt a écrit :

Of course but... did you try to DL it? Of course but... did you even read the OP?

--
Thanks,
Fred.