Looking for diagram or help for ERPROM programmer (PC-UPROG of the Advantech)

Hallo to everybody

I have a problem and I hope someone can help me: my old EPROM programmer just stopped working. The programmer is the PC-UPROG of the Advantech. The software can recognize it, but at the start a relay does not switch on (usually it did). If I try to read a device, the busy LED never lights and all the read bytes are zero. I guess I can mange the problem if only I have the schema of the programmer, so I hope someone has one and I will be grateful for any information

Thank you

pz

Reply to
pz