Help, need eprommer software

Hi I have the old version of the Intronics Pocket Programmer (black, uses parallel port). I've had it for about 8 years and have since tossed out all of my old DOS disks... which unfortunately must have included the software for my eeprom programmer. Anyone have a copy of this software laying around?

Thanks

-tom snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
mykrowyre

all

Have you asked the manufacturer?....Paul

PJ