Suitable DRAM

Can someone suggest to me a suitable DRAM manufacturer and package. I've been looking at an Epson VGA controller for an embedded application. It specifies either FPM-DRAM or EDO-DRAM, 1M x 16 bits. Can you even get DRAM that small these days? Would it be possible to substitute SDRAM or is it a different configuration?

Dan

Reply to
Dan N

We've been buying small DRAM from ICSI in Taiwan. Since ISSI bought ICSI out, you may be able to get parts from them.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

You might be better off looking at Epson's controllers that have on-chip RAM.

Reply to
larwe