RTEMS on LEON

Can any one tell me how to develop device driver in RTEMS with LEON2 BSP? What is the debugging process, debugger?

My Target is LEON2 Host is x86/Linux

thanks.

Reply to
Noah538

Have you asked on the RTEMS mailing list ? See

for mailing list information.

Simon.

Scientific Theory: A testable hypothesis that is supported by a body of evidence
Reply to
Simon Clubley

would you please tell me how to join in RTEMS mailling list?

Reply to
Noah538

Go to the URL that I gave you (

), click on the Mailing Lists link, and follow the instructions half way down the page to subscribe to the rtems-users mailing list.

HTH,