i want to cmmunication betwaeen my target board and out pc using USB

hi can any buddy help me in how to send data via USB port as i am new to USB interface

i have a FreeScale Imax board which have bellow detals

1: Embedded Linux rnning at target brarrd 2: At target board we have both USB host stak and Device stack

we need to send some data which is being calculated dyanimicaly at target board to our PC

Out PC have bellow confirutation

1: X86 machine 2:Windows XP runing 3: I guess Xp have both Decive and host stack

i also have DDK but don know how to satrt

plz tell me all necerarry step to commnicate between my target board and My PC.

Tnx Karunesh

Reply to
karunesh

Step 1: quit multi-posting.

Step 2:

Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Will it improve my
                                  at               CASH FLOW?
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Grant Edwards