GPS/GSM with RTEMS

Hi,

Could any one please recommend a small board that is capable of GPS/GSM applicaiton? I found Intel Xscale uBSC shown in

webpage is quite good. But I want to develop my application based on RTEMS.

Thanks Sam

Reply to
sam

I am using a Nokia 6681 and a bluetooth GPS to locate Tele company basestation. Through Nokia modem get Cell ID,LAC,MCC,MNC...and calc basestation location via TA value.Then with GPS info, point bs on MapInfo. All communication via bluetooth.

Reply to
li.chengzhe