USB-Host controller driver

Iam new to device drivers, currently my task is to write USB host
control driver for an Embedded system which runs on ARM linux,any
suggestion on what basis I have to choose between UHCI-HCD and
OHCI-HCD . If any one is chosen then ,what are the primary factors I
have to consider depending upon my platform . Is there any good book
or website where I can get USB-Host controller driver implemenation in
detail.

Hi any of your prompt reply is really worth for me

Site Timeline