PCI Device Driver - Newbie

Hello,

I am writing a PCI Device Driver for a customised PCI card. I have one basic doubt.

The PCI Driver structure does not have open, close, read, write in the FOPS. so do we have to create a another layer of driver above this PCI Driver to handle all these mentioned functionalities.

Where can i get a sample PCI driver to study ?

Thanks Raj

Reply to
pranav.tendulkar

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: > Hello, Hello