TCP stack for ARM Emulator 7T

eCos supports TCP and the ARM line of processors and we have found a TCP stack for the Integrator 7T SBC. But we have not found a TCP stack for the related but different Emulator 7T SBC. Does anyone know of a TCP stack for the Emulator 7T? If not, is there a sense whether implementing a TCP stack on an Emulator 7T or porting the Integrator 7T one to the Emulator 7T would be easy or hairy? Thanks, Ron

--
Ron Larkin
Illinois Natural History Survey, Champaign IL 61820