HC12

Hi,

Does anybody know where I can find necessary parts to start working on HC12? I'm looking for HC12 itself, its programmer and anything which is necessary to implement a project using M68HC12.

Thanks,

Reply to
ramsin

Try:

Failing that

Richard

You can get a nice development board from:

or
or

I recommend starting with a board that uses the 9s12DP256 CPU, which also has a d-bug12 monitor in flash to help you test programs that run in RAM. These connect to a PC using a serial port.

If you need to use flash memory, I'd get a board based on the 9s12C32, which can easily program your flash memory over a serial port.

There's a nice gcc C compiler for both Windows and Linux:

I make free Windows IDEs for both assembler and gcc.

Eric

Reply to
Eric

Thanks Eric,

It was a huge help I found what I need and where I have to buy it from.

Regards, Ramsin

Reply to
ramsin