Is there any version of Aurora protocol which works with LVDS instead of MGTs?

Hi All, I reviewed LocalLink and Aurora protocol and it does not specifically say anything about RocketIO tranceivers. So I assumed that it could be implemented by using LVDS pins when higher speeds are not necessary. But its IP just works with RocketIO. - I am wondering if it's possible to implement it with diferrential pins other than RocketIO? - Does anybody know another protocol and interface implementable with LVDS, with capabilities comparable to Aurora?

Thanks Massoud

Reply to
Massoud