Low cost 802.11b PDA ?

Hi,

I'm looking for an OEM 802.11b PDA designer/manufacturer company.

Does anybody know where I can find a low cost 802.11b PDA ? Cost should be below 100 USD.

All I need is a hand-held device that has a few LEDs, a few buttons. Unit will need to talk to a host computer over 802.11b.

A graphical touch screen LCD would be nice but not necessary.

Thanks, Erik

Reply to
Erik - The Plum