Looking for Toshiba TFD40W11 datasheet

Hi,

I'm looking for the toshiba TFD40W11 4" TFT display datasheet does anybody here have it, or know where to find it ?

(Please don't waste bandwidth to answer "ask google")

Thanks for the help !

Bruno

BrunoG

Google has the pinout..

[in] logic power (5V) 2[in] horiz sync input 3[in] vert sync input 4[out] signal voltage / phase inversion control out 5[in] ground Vss (0V) 6[in] R video 7[in] G video 8[in] B video 9[in] common voltage input 10[in] Vbb (13V) 11[in] Vgg (25V) 12[out] common voltage / phase inversion control output 13[in] Vss (0V) 14[in] NTSC/PAL selection 15 NC 16 NC
Reply to
CWatters

"CWatters" a écrit dans le message de news: xLBxf.104035$ snipped-for-privacy@phobos.telenet-ops.be...

Hi, thanks, I already have it, it seems to be more difficult to get the complete datasheet of this part...

Reply to
BrunoG