Motorola

Hi Guys,

Could anybody tell me how I can buy a cheap or even used Microcontroller programmer (M68HC12) and its necessary devices? I'm new into this and need your advice.

Thanks

Reply to
ramsin

You don't need to buy a programmer for the newer flash devices, like the C32 or E128. You only need to connect them to a serial port and you can use freeware programs to write to the flash memory.

Many people use the devices that have a lot of RAM (DP256 or DP512) for development. They have a nice monitor program called d-bug12 that makes it easy to debug programs using a serial port.

My free IDEs support d-bug12 and the C32 very well.

The exact tools you need depends on exactly which CPUs you have.

Eric

englere.geo

who says this?

Did you ever get devices with the new serial monitor? AFAIK Freescale ships only empty controllers.

Who to get d-bug into the chip?

But there is a low cost BDM interface ("TBDML") at

Oliver

--
Oliver Betz, Muenchen (oliverbetz.de)
Reply to