LM311

Quelle sont les avantages du LM311 (qui est a une sortie à collecteur ouvert) par rapport par exemple au LM311 ?

Reply to
Arnaud

Bonjour Arnaud,

The LM311 is an old and trusted device. Its main advantage is that it can drive higher voltage loads directly. It's also cheap at under 25 cents in quatities. To which device did you want to compare?

FYI, there is a newer version: The LM6511 which I believe is faster but also a lot more expensive.

Sorry but I can't write in French. Wish I could.

A bientot, Joerg.

Reply to
Joerg

Le LM 311 et le LM311 sont pin-compatible.

Robert

Reply to
R.Freitag