What the Hell has happened to this group???

Nah, his pimp dumped him too.

Reply to
krw

Nah, Bloggs isn't AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

When I interviewed for the job I'm in now, everyone was dressed that way. They thought I was dumb to wear a suit when it was >90F (Alabama in July). Just after I started, an edict came down that no sandals could be worn in the production area. Duh!

Reply to
krw

Politics? Well today, after mastering the word "concern," our Prez ran on to boldly declare our opposition to the the rise of privacy [sic] in Africa.

@ 00:48

Hmmm, good show. Hadn't realized that was a problem.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
James Arthur

Just saw it on Fox. Bwahahahahaha! He didn't even correct himself. So much for our "reader" prez

Bad font on the teleprompter?

Note his head swinging from side to side. He never looks ahead, only in two specific directions, about equal angles off center. Two teleprompters?

Who is pulling this guy's strings anyhow?

John

'Always wrong' is no Fred Bloggs, either. Fred may have been an ass, but he was smarter than 'dim bulb'.

Michael A. Terrell

Hillary?

Michael A. Terrell

I watched again and you're right--I hadn't noticed that. He also swings and tilts his head while staring at a fixed point, the way newscasters are trained to.

Rahm, Nanzi, and Reid? Alternatively, who isn't? He looks harried and tired; overwhelmed.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

I have to amend that--his speech today? Brilliant. A compendium of platitudes, but masterful, to fawning fans, enthusiastically applauding.

His description of the bubble's cause? Nearly spot-on. 20/25 hindsight.

He credits himself with saving our bacon already--ignoring the fact that his shovel-ready porkjects haven't even begun yet--then spins that into a tale where he's the hero, slaying and saving us from more scary monsters to come, and, of course, capitalism.

He invokes images of victimhood to come (the politics of hope), then promises to save us from it.

His prescription? Chilling. Orwell would soil his shorts.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
James Arthur

"Orwell would soil his shorts." Love it! Consider it stolen ;-)

The scary part (I just heard the speech live), is that the "fawns" are a college graduating class. We are in for some deep ka-ka :-(

...Jim Thompson

If Bush was a MORON, what does that make Obama... an IMBECILE ?:-)

much

)

ght.

Text-only transcript available yet? All my searches turn up his old speeches :(

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

much

)

I've noticed a lot of verbal slips lately that weren't there before. I saw the guy speak live in Berlin last July from about 60ft away and he was totally on the button and very, very with it. Perhaps it's the sleepless nights over the economy - now it's HIS pigeon?

Reply to
orion.osiris

d much

;-)

I should add that though impressed with his *delivery* I was not the least moved by the *content* - he was obviously just parroting a script - but doing so most articulately.

Reply to
orion.osiris

It'd be unusual to find any formal presidential speech (or even any address to an entire university student class) that *wasn't* scripted!

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
James Arthur

Not the good stuff.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Zero support. When the rest of the world is sitting their with a mini-super on their desks, you will be plodding along alone with your 8 year old or more XP CRAP.

Sounds just like your speed, Johnny. Maybe you should clean it up a bit with your degreaser. Bwuahahahaha!

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Yet another PUSSY that likes to mouth but is too pussified to show up face to face. Nice job, PUSSY BOY!

The characterless bastards are coming out of the woodwork!

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

I'll sell you Napa Valley, and a petrified forest real cheap.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever