What the Hell has happened to this group???

ROTFLYMA!!! I like it...

Reply to
orion.osiris

If you hadn't already guessed, "Mr. Haney" is just another one of the sock-puppets. Don't feed the trolls and all that...

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

e:

client

Sorry Rich, I know you're right, but having been stuck in a moderated (Linux) forum for the last 18 months, the opportunity to score points off fuckwits was non-existant. It's kind of nice to spread one's wings again. :->

Reply to
orion.osiris

I have one computer that has lost several motherboards, with the original install of Win 98.

Michael A. Terrell

if

,

pps,

If you're running from a live CD you're not going to get anything, anyway. It's read-only media and presumably doesn't mount your HDD!

Reply to
orion.osiris

Yeah, that Win98 was murder on motherboards. ;-)

Reply to
orion.osiris

Well, that didn't take long.

Reply to
Rich Grise

This one is appropriate for dimmie, though. Haney was a dimwitted con man.

Michael A. Terrell

No, but the lightning in Florida kills some that aren't connected to anything. The others were substandard low ESR electrolytics that leaked.

Michael A. Terrell

Haney IS dimbulb, dimwit, alwayswrong.... All you need to do is check the posting IP address to confirm.

...Jim Thompson

That's what I said, Jim. His new sockpuppet fits his real character.

Michael A. Terrell

Said the TROLL RETARD.

Nice job of exposing yourself, you retarded bastard!

Your mother should be jailed for the felony crime of not flushing you the moment she shat you.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Obviously a case of operator error, not operating system error.

Reply to
FatBytestard

There is still a root environment to "attack", dipshit.

Reply to
FatBytestard

Another Asperger's sufferer, but slightly less eloquent than Phil Alison. ;->

Reply to
orion.osiris

You obviously have no idea what you're dribbling on about, you thick f*ck-head.

Reply to
orion.osiris

You keep thinking that, dumbfuck.

I will rest in the knowledge...

Reply to
FatBytestard

What knowledge? That you're a drooling thick f*ck-head, fatboy?

Where is the 'root environment to attack' when running from a Live CD, eh, f*ck-head? Show us your brilliance by defining wherein it resides. I can't wait to hear this....

Over to you, Shit-for-brains...

Reply to
orion.osiris

No, that my mental age is at least triple what yours is.

Reply to
FatBytestard

Sounds like you would like IBM MVS. That is part of what made it famous. Maybe you would even like TSO. .

Reply to
JosephKK