what is the function of pin 16 in atmel(atmega128-16ac)

hi I piezo connected to pin no. 16 in atmel(atmega128-16ac) microcontroller & the piezo giving going to gives alarm I want know what the function of pin 16 & how I can remove this alarm any help please thank you for any help yar

Reply to
st_yar

Go to

and consult the datasheets for that processor. It appears that pin 16 is an I/O pin - bit 6 of port B - if that is so, then it gives an alarm because the program makes it give an alarm for some reason - you'd have to ask the person who wrote the program for more information.

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca

Why do the hopeless jerks almost always post using Google ?

Dear Yar,

I suggest you 'get a clue' by reading the data sheet and learning something about how electronics works.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear