How much function of FPGA Editor is open in webpack?

Hi, New to Xilinx webpack 8.2. I find FPGA Editor is helpful in understanding FPGA structure. FPGA Editor is an advanced feature, I know. Although I don't want to learn much about that, I still want to have the basic application. It seems the Manual Route function in FPGA Editor is not open in webpack (I can use the Auto Route, though), or I don't find the trick? I have read its help and manuals with no answer. And where I can know the exact function and power of the webpack, in a brochure?

Thank you very much.

Reply to
fl

fl,