what is the( fr32& br26) smt

hi friends I have two electronic components used in video device it seems to be a surface mount technology transistors.I didnot find the data sheet . I observed ( b,e,c) on the pcb but the (c) collector connected to the ground

any help plz

yar

Reply to
st_yar

Maybe. Do you have a question?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, but drunk

I answered this question once before.

You are unlikely to be able to ID the devices without some knowledge of what they *might* be! Markings on smt devices are very limited.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear