I have a problem with microcontroller (atmega128-16ac)

hi,friends I have a device working with atmel microcontroller (atmega128-16ac) the connector of +3v battery of the microcontroller damaged isit possible that the programm is clear?if this occured what I could do.

I try to conect another power supply but the alarm still going & I found that the piezo connected to the microcontroller & I feel some heat from the surface of the microcontroller when I connect the power cord

thank you for any advice yar

Reply to
st_yar