I have aproblem with atmel ( atmega128-16ac)

hi friends I have a device with the microcontroller ( atmega128-16ac) but the connector of +3v battery for the microcontroller damaged & the device gives alarm the piezo connected to the microcontroller I try a new power supply but the alarm still going . is it possible the program clear ? if this happened how could I solve this if I have another same device with Rs-485

thank you for any advice yar

Reply to
st_yar