looking for tlp557 replacement or solution question for any genius of the master electronics of the web

hi genius man hope you are fine. I have a problem with tlp557 it is present in a board control the vibration rate of 4 special bars . the board feeding the bars with upto 300v and ( 60 -300)hz using 2 n-chanel mosfet (2sk793)&2 tlp557 I don't know what I can do with this problem

thank you for any help yar

Reply to
yar