prm for avaya (at&t) pbx (the service manual)

hi please I want the prm or the service manual for an avaya(at&t)pbx the program work under dos could I catch my goal with the dos its self with help command or any suitable command or using using higher program language

please replay if there is anyway to do this job ( ex. where I can find the prm or the service manual)

thank you for any help

yar

Reply to
yar