Transfer Circuit for Generator

2nd edition

I put on a picture of my work. Now that you know my address, when you show up to steal my stuff I'll have my knife ready to cut your balls off.

Reply to
Jon

No pretty indicator lights?

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

I think "Jon" has defined himself as some teenaged punk. Thus I think it best to just let natural selection take its toll... prevent another generation of such thinking :-) ...Jim Thompson

Obama: A reincarnation of Nixon, narcissistically posing in
       politically-correct black-face, but with fewer scruples.

Thank you for that. What hours are you at home?

I guess it doesn't matter, as we have many skilled FEMALE break and enter artists available. Code names Archi and Nunya come to mind....by your own admission, you'd be powerless against them.

mike

Reply to
m II