Re: 30 amp transfer circuit for a small generator

>No dumbasses PeterDumb, you are always dumb as usual, and Martin follows >the same Skunk ever since PeterDumb made lousy comment last time on Jon. > >Jon is right. > >Jim Rojas maybe new but he's down to earth. > >Why you want to switch ground on the generator ground? Because it's the same >Ground that you dumbasses refer to "Neutral", better switch on copper nearby >than a ground far away. > >I recommend connect both Neutral and Generator ground together. Then double >a pair of switch contact to Hot, this will double current capacity. > >Heehee....... > >I AM PROIDIOT >

Like that signature...

And glad I don't live anywhere near you...

Reply to
PeterD

I didn't. Perhaps you should adjust your meds again.

OK, that's your excuse... OK, we'll ignore you then.

Coming from one who posted nothing of substance, and simply relied on troll-like name calling? Yea, right, good move.

Good. Got pictures?

Because it is useless and designed just like Jon's crap? Is that it?

Where? I saw nothing shared.

Reply to
PeterD

The only things he can share, requires you to notify the CDC.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

re

OF

PE.

ding!!

, Fuel

=A0Why?

from

e.

SO NOW YOU WANT USE YOUR REAL NAME TO RESPOND ? YOU SEE WHAT YOUR DEVIOUS UNFAITHFUL HEART DESIRES YOUI PERTINENT ASS WILL DIE CDC AND ALL YOU TRICK PRICK BASTARD YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG ENTITY

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
Proteus

Reply to
PeterD

Proteus:

What a kook!

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

Proteus:

Well, maybe you are proteus, but you sound a lot like Hrundi V. Bakshi.

--
Saluti
Reply to

What a Stupid Jerk!

When you see my things, you will change your tone.

Reply to
Proteus

,

e.

CLEAN MY PROBE

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
Proteus

Proteus:

Why sould I, and how and when?

--
Saluti
Reply to

Proteus:

Your birdie num num?

No, you certainly are Hrundi V. Bakshi.

--
Saluti
Reply to

Fuel

Why?

I had to update my email filters to match my killfiles. Apparently he's already lost his WebTV account and several Email accounts.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

OK, Poopyhead, whatever...

Reply to
PeterD

GO AWAY YOU OFF TOPIC SCUMSUCKER WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR BRAND OF TALK

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
Proteus

DUMMY

I AM PROTEUS

Agravati

Reply to
Proteus

BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL LITTLE BOY THESE ALLEGED ENGINEERING MEN IN HERE ARE INFLATABLE CORRUPTABLE AND IMMUTABLE I HAVE NO WISH TO BE A PART OF THEM

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
Proteus

Even though your english is a little sluggish, I do like the colorful metaphor you used.. It brings true meaning to electronic bashing.. "Clean My Probe"

I'll have to remember that for Monday morning at work...

Keep it up, you may even be indoctrinated into the group one day!.. The day hell freezes over, maybe!

Reply to
Jamie

Ok, You claim to be a God. So what category does that put you in?

Reply to
Jamie

I AM PROTEUS I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE GOD

STAND OFF I JUST REAMED AND DEEP PROBED TO A-HOLES IN THIS FORUM UNLESS YOU WANT TO TALE OVER THEIR COLLECTIVE ANII THEN KEEP ON KEEPING ON I AM SCANNING FOR A PASSCODE WHILE OUTPLANNING A MINING OPERATION IN URANUS

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
Proteus

HAHA THIS IS NOT A CLASSROOM OR EDUCATIONAL FORUM TEACHING ABOUT GOD AND LIFE IS NOT IN THE MISSION STATEMENT MIND YOU

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
Proteus