Sorta OT: Win 7 64

I am also a Christian, you retarded, know nothing asswipe.

"And Always Wrong." is not a sentence, idiot. Nor is it any of the monikers I use.

It is only use by immature, retarded bastards, such as yourself.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

AlwaysWrong lies again. You're sure coming up in the world, for a Christian, AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

e:

From

run

NT

Nice.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

The thing I liked about EISA was the fully configurable buss and port I/Os, etc.

The thing I did not like was the handcuffed clock rate.

That's OK PCI express is far better.

They'll get greedy soon enough and make us all morph to yet another soon enough though.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Quite reasonably priced

Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

make you think,

'cannot' be intercepted?

quantum crypto systems

computers,

It's actually the most cost effective form of espionage. The Russians did it, the Chinese do it... AFAIK, every major industrial power does it.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Some of you may be Stross fans, so, a "Laundry" story with an IT theme:

Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Bruere at

:

=20

besides=20

Win=20

MS=20

multimedia, 2 GHz

name)

correct drivers with hardware.

the=20

we=20

get more speed,

more general architecture,

no more Cell.

core application,

not so many

max.

super computing.

configurable logic to

Those and ones that can be expressed cellular ways (e.g. EM solvers,=20 other FE approaches).

of the brain so you

=20

will go away,

has), be

get and work you will do,

1
Reply to
JosephKK

GHz

drivers with hardware.

more speed,

general architecture,

more Cell.

application,

many

computing.

configurable logic to

brain so you

go away,

be

work you will do,

Maybe the big outlier will be a return of neural nets and dedicated hardware to run them as coprocessors.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

No, my name is not Christ, and f*ck off and die, you retarded, sub-human putz.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Your wit is astounding.

Reply to