Re: Sorta OT: Win 7 64

You had people who lived in LA and would meet you and you still

>chickened out, chickenshit!

Bullshit, asswipe. I have never been approached here or anywhere else for any type of meeting, you retarded, lying bastard.

I see, however, that YOU are still 100% pussified about such an event.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

You're such a liar, AlwaysWrong. You called out Gunner Asch and then ran away like a little fairy when you found out he lived in your area.

Talking about yourself, eh fairy? Why don't you publish your address and we'll see how big of a man you really are. What a lying sack of shit, Dimbulb.

Reply to
krw

Take a look at his latest sortie in alt.os.linux.suse:

He just got owned by a guy nymed "Death".

--
VWW
Reply to

I am still here, and he is gone. Who ran away?

Oh, that's right... I am conversing with the group's biggest total retard... K-Tard.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

I have never threatened anyone, ever, you retarded f*ck.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

You chickened out, fairy.

AlwaysWrong is always wrong. ...and a fruitcake.

Reply to
krw

What a liar, "Liarch".

Reply to
krw

Gunner lives in Taft, but workes all over the state of Califorina repairing machine tools. He has posted his address for several cowards like dimbulb, but none ever show up.

Dimbulb's IP address shows him to be in the southern part of Califorina.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

Yes, and he didn't invite me to his place, I invited him down here, and 'nobody showed up', if you want to look at it that way. I do not recall he and I talking about it though. So, the K-Tard has it wrong, as usual. Expecting him to be lying is the norm though. Shitheads are like that.