Yikes!

John

On a sunny day (Wed, 30 Dec 2009 11:41:15 -0800) it happened John Larkin wrote in :

Told you guys so last week, in:

: Anyways it will all be moot when the big comet in 2028 or 2038 or so tears of most of the atmosphere when making a close pass by earth... and kills almost all lifeforms that use a lot of oxygen, causes a huge temperature drop, and all that will live on earth after that are insects. Spiders rule! They are cool!

hehe :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

..

ears of most of the atmosphere when

e a lot of oxygen,

that are insects.

It is a pity that you forecast a comet, and the Russians are worried about an asteroid, and that the impact - if it did happen - wouldn't come anywhere near to producing a global extinction.

So you've got one chance in 4500 of being a thoroughly alarmist incompetent prophet in 2036.

Congratulations. Your status may improve if you live that long (and survive the impact).

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

The existing target pattern is perfectly fine with me ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

On a sunny day (Wed, 30 Dec 2009 14:56:38 -0800 (PST)) it happened Bill Sloman wrote in :

Oh shut up and get hit. There is one heading for Nijmegen.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

tears of most of the atmosphere when=20

a lot of oxygen,=20

that are insects.=20

Alas non-aquatic arthropods (bugs and spiders) are not very cold = tolerant.

Reply to
JosephKK

We will all be dead by then anyway's.

Don't you guys know the Aztec calender ends in 2012 ;). Nostradamus apparently concurs with the Aztecs. We all die in 2012 by some cataclysmic event.

It must be true Hollywood made a movie about it " 2012";).

Reply to
Hammy

To reply directly remove the sj. from my email address. This is a spam
jammer.
Reply to
Artist

And a bit more scientific data:

Regards,

Adrian Jansen           adrianjansen at internode dot on dot net
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Adrian Jansen