Sorta OT: Win 7 64

A perfect example of two of the flawed character, ten year old mentalities I referred to in another post.

In fact, you two take the cake. Add the ThompsonTard, and we have the trinity of immaturity in these groups.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

look at it,

You are an idiot.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Let's meet somewhere so I can plant my fist into your character flawed face, and we'll see who the fairy is, K-Tard.

The Trinity of Immatury Cubed has invaded the group... again.

TerrellTard, ThompsonTard, and K-Tard are all three, the bane of these groups. All three of them incite other immature poor bastards to express their immaturity.

I am merely the bell ringer.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Windows 7 drivers.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

No copies here, criminal asswipe. Unlike you, I pay for what I use.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Keep your h*mo-erotic fantasies to yourself, retard.

Reply to
lurch

Which is why I said that they likely grabbed a local link that was ground based.

It was likely old data as well, not a live feed.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

You are a perfect example of an idiot with your dissing of government funded science.

We went to the Moon, idiot.

You're a real American prize, asswipe.

For someone like Dexter Morgan, that is.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

So you're saying that you are a ding dong?

Reply to
Jamie

Many have offered, chickenshit; you hide like a true fairy.

You just don't seem to be able to play well with (any) others, AlwaysWrong. Momma's boys are like that. Go check out her hamper again, fairy. You need some new nyms.

Your bell has been rung. Your neuron is resonating.

Reply to
krw

Ding, perhaps. No dong.

Reply to
krw

I dis what deserves being dissed, AlwaysWrong. ...and you're more deserving than any other.

You were there to welcome them. What a space shot, DimBulb!

DimBulb, didn't your mother ever tell you that it's not nice to play with your fairy-wand in public.

Reply to
krw

Which are Vista drivers. Another load of crap.

Reply to
krw

You just can't keep your neuron off my body. Now STOP IT DIMBULB, I told you that you're not my type.

Reply to
krw

Yes, idiot. They are not Million piece consumer products.

They know about every single one, and they know about it every time it gets used as well.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Yes, I most certainly DO know that. With the same confidence that I can say that there are no F-18 E/F aircraft in any of the wrong hands.

Sometimes, your utter stupidity is so glaring that I wonder how you made it past suckling your bitch mothers teat.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

No, they are not.

Yes, you are, and so is everything you post here.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Impossible. You don't act anything like one.

John

How could a retarded fucktard that doesn't even know how a vapor phase degreaser operates, much less how to use it, know anything about assessing what religion someone follows?

So, you wouldn't know what a Christian is, much less how to discern one. I am closer to God than you twits ever will be.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

You are sad, sick, profane, and joyless. And Always Wrong.

John