Request for datasheet

I'll post a copy to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic for you.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Done, from my computer's stored files. But I also just found the MT8980D datasheet sitting quietly at Zarlink's site, drop the "C" and you'll see it, with Product Status - Production. There are also some MT8980 app notes.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Hi All

I'm after a datasheet for Zarlinks MT8980DC. I think its a data switch IC. Zarlink have on their website that its obsolete and have taken off the data sheet. Does anyone know where I can get one form?

Thanks

Corlioni1976

Reply to
corlioni1976

Link found by searching

for "MT8980" without the "DC"

Another resource:

has MT8980, MT8980D, D-1, DP, DE .... but not DC

Reply to
Andrew Holme