tba450 IC data?

Hi all,

I'm trying to repair an old radio receiver, it has a missing IC, from the schematic this should be a TBA 450, but I haven't been able to find any data on this IC. Does anyone have a datasheet or at least a pinout of this IC? Any cross-reference? Thanks in advance

Frank IZ8DWF

Reply to
frank

On 21 Dec 2011 19:55:38 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@notvalid.it put finger to keyboard and composed:

It's not much, and it's in Polish ...

That said, it doesn't look like this IC belongs in a radio.

OTOH, my vrt databook refers to the TBA450(N)(Q) as a stereo decoder in a 16-pin DIP/QIP package. Perhaps Philips and Siemens used the same number for different ICs???

FWIW, there are some possible hits here:

In fact there is a TBA450 stereo decoder in the circuit diagram at the bottom left corner of page 3:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

I got one hit at

which said it is a Infineon Technologies Single-Channel Audio Power-Output Amplifier. No datasheet.

PlainBill

Reply to
PlainBill

It's probably a mistake (swapped digits). The IC looks like the reference oscillator for PAL decoders TBA540.

Reply to
Piotr Piatek

indeed, looks like a TV IC.

it is definitely what's missing in the receiver.

I guess it doesn't even have an equivalent. Thanks

Frank IZ8DWF

Reply to
frank

the