Datasheet for Belfuse 0804-5000-03 Powerline networking module

Does anyone have the full datasheet for the Belfuse 0804-5000-03 Powerline networking module?

I've tried requesting from their representitives in my country however they say the only datasheet available for the mentioned product is already on its website:

However, this is datasheet is too brief. It looks more like a brochure without IC pin description and any other information such as voltage, temperature etc.

Can anyone help?

Reply to
Ant_Magma

Tell the rep that you are working on a project that anticpates using at least 10,000 of the things in the next year but you need interface and pinout information. You can't help it if the project was canceled the day after you got the info.

Reply to
stubrooks

Good one =)

Reply to