Need datasheet for INS8154

Hi all,

I'm renovating an old ACORN System 1 computer (circa 1979) and need a datasheet for an old and obsolete part - INS 8154. It's a 40 pin IC, with I/O ports and a small amount of RAM.

I've tried the web search engines and been in contact with National (the original manafacturer) but not had any luck.

Can anybody please help.

Thanks, Joe

Reply to
Joe Farr

I am not sure if this part is the same thing, but Intersil makes an HMP8154 NTSC/PAL Encoder. It might be the same thing. Check out:

data/fn/fn4343.pdf

Eli

Reply to
Eli Kane